OUR NEW SAFETY MEASURES AND PROTOCOLS:
- As per government regulations, we are currently operating at limited capacity. Some tables will remain empty for now.
- We have implemented additional cleaning procedures in our kitchens and dining rooms to ensure you and your food are safe.
- All of our staff are protecting themselves and others by adhering to more rigorous hygiene policies. Only staff who are symptom-free and have not been exposed to anyone who is sick will be working.
- We ask that you keep 6ft of distance between you and any other guests. Please respect the space of others.
- Our hours of operations may be limited, and we are encouraging guests to make reservations to reduce guest buildup at our entrances.
- All payment devices are constantly being sanitized and we encourage guests to use debit and credit when possible.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout our restaurant for guests to use at any time.